The New York State Education Department and its Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are excited to partner with Tangible Development and BOCES of New York State to develop the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Resource Repository.
All educators across New York state, including city, public, nonpublic, and charter schools, are encouraged to submit resources to the Repository:
- Fill out our online submission form; or
- Download and submit the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Resource Repository Submission Form.
All materials submitted to the Repository will go through a vetting process overseen by Tangible Development to ensure the most promising practices are elevated.
About Tangible Development
Based in Latham, NY, Tangible Development is a diversity, equity, and inclusion consulting firm with global insight and over 50 years of combined experience developing tangible outcomes for clients advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion work. Feedback will be shared privately with your organization to support continued growth and development.
Share your resources
The goal of the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Resource Repository is to build a repository of free, high-quality, research-based, accessible resources that support equity in New York State schools, including:
- Policies and plans
- Examples of how schools, districts and BOCES are implementing the CR-S Education Framework
- Professional learning outlines and/or materials
- Student and family engagement resources and materials
- Materials to support DEI committee or advisory councils
By submitting the materials to the Repository, you are providing permission for them to be shared publicly. Please submit only those materials that have been developed by your school or district. Your organization must hold the rights to the materials. For more information, email email@example.com.
Submit Your Resources
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.